i'm eating a salad right now. a VERY crunchy salad. i made sure to add lots of crunchy stuff to it. i love crunchy stuff.
it bothers me because i know that leslie can hear me eating. leslie is my pseudo-friend who has the cubicle next to mine.
i think the whole floor can hear me eat.
i don't like that.
the other day, a burp escaped my lips. I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!! it really escaped!! i was so embarrassed cuz i know people heard.
i'm probably known as the janky girl that burps and eats loud stuff.
corporate america sure is interesting.
it bothers me because i know that leslie can hear me eating. leslie is my pseudo-friend who has the cubicle next to mine.
i think the whole floor can hear me eat.
i don't like that.
the other day, a burp escaped my lips. I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!! it really escaped!! i was so embarrassed cuz i know people heard.
i'm probably known as the janky girl that burps and eats loud stuff.
corporate america sure is interesting.

1 Comments:
I eat loud food too. Loud and messy. I usually need like two large napkins after I'm done eating lunch.
Post a Comment
<< Home