Tuesday, January 29, 2008

cute fix for the day...

thank you ladies for your suggestions. it means a lot to me that you guys responded! i have decided on naming her ... CASHEW!! oh, she's a girl. and she's brown. it fits. and she's tiny.

i will be picking her up on saturday. here are the pictures of the litter. my baby stands out!






she's the brown one in the middle. looking at these pictures and the ones of my chubby nephews really brighten my day. can't help but squeal with delight! i just wanna roll around with all of them. awwwwwwwwwwwwww....

i think cashew is fitting.

cashew.

2 Comments:

Blogger moneymelon said...

Super CUTE!!!

I have Dora hair too! We can be twins! I miss you girl, when are we gonna kick it?

6:21 AM  
Blogger moneymelon said...

p.s. Just say the word, and I will teach you how to knit any day!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home