i only want to talk about kendo when i feel like it. if it's with peers, fellow kenshi (kendoists), i don't mind. if it's when i want to talk about it, it's fine.
if it's with people who are my parents or around their age, i don't feel like talking about it. in fact, it irritates me.
it was a huge mistake to agree to try out to the national team. i'm trying to come up with a valid excuse so i don't have to.
like...moving out of the country.
please, help me.
if it's with people who are my parents or around their age, i don't feel like talking about it. in fact, it irritates me.
it was a huge mistake to agree to try out to the national team. i'm trying to come up with a valid excuse so i don't have to.
like...moving out of the country.
please, help me.

3 Comments:
Move to Oxford and work with me at my crappy sports pub!
I still think it's awesome that you do kendo, but if it's not what you want to do, then it's not what you want to do. Just make sure you won't regret your decision in the future--there are things that I quit doing that I now regret.
Move to Canada. I'll put on my kendo gear and you can use me as a human punching bag, then we can go drink beer and watch hockey. Now THAT sounds like a good idea!
I keep losing all of my friends who all decided to up and move out of CA! Don't abandon meeeee!
Actually, Shan, do what you need to do. Just make sure you make the decision that makes you happy!
Post a Comment
<< Home