Monday, August 27, 2007

oh, shit. nevermind...my nephew is a virgo, not a leo. darn. not a huge fan of virgos. sigh...can't have it all now, can we?

i'm now training for the nationals. i've decided to retire from international competitions for awhile. i had a hard practice yesterday. my body hurts today and my calves burn like a bitch. but, it feels good to train hard with all my heart and soul under the guidance of a coach i really love and respect. i love my coach, glenn. he's my favorite coach ever. he was my coach in 2002 for the nationals as well. a good coach brings out his/her player's hunger to win. a good coach makes everyone believe.

i missed the last national championships because i was in japan. i would love to be the US champion. i'm older and wiser now, and definitely have a lot of experience under my belt.
if i play smart, i might do pretty well. i guess it depends on how badly i want it. i dunno right now.

damn...virgos. time to read up on them. i don't like virgos. sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

Good luck with the training. I've decided that I need to up my gym activity. This job of mine has been sucking the energy out of me, leaving me too drained to go the gym. But I realize that not working out actually makes me more tired. Totally counterintuitive. Besides, I need to lose some belly fat. Grace wants us to get all sexy for Halloween (as sexy as The Village People will allow us to be), so I gotta start exercising now!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home