oh, good god...i forgot that my other husband besides jonny depp is gael garcia bernal! i LOOOOOOOOVE him! man....that accent too! sexy sexy sexy....
yummy.
if i had one more chance at the dating game, i know exactly what i'd do. i suppose all people that are married think this.
are people ever rid of the grass-is-greener syndrome? or am i doomed to remain in this perpetual state of brattiness?
i run and run and run and don't seem to shed a pound. maybe it's cuz i continue to stuff my face with sweets. what do you think?
yummy.
if i had one more chance at the dating game, i know exactly what i'd do. i suppose all people that are married think this.
are people ever rid of the grass-is-greener syndrome? or am i doomed to remain in this perpetual state of brattiness?
i run and run and run and don't seem to shed a pound. maybe it's cuz i continue to stuff my face with sweets. what do you think?

4 Comments:
strangely enough I have the same run run run don't get skinny problem...I blame it on chocolate. If only I could give up my one true love...maybe if I manage to get some loving I will be able to ditch the choco.
I keep running, doing kendo, etc and I've gained two kilos in the past 3 weeks! UGH!
i also exercise like crazy and have only lost 1 pound. this is like after 2 months of working out. i make myself feel better by thinking that i'm replacing fat with muscle. hehe. although it probably has to do more with how much i eat, which is A LOT.
Happy belated birthday, Shannon! Hope you had a fabulous birthday weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home