this has been a crazy week, hasn't it? it's been an interesting year.
tiger escaping the sf zoo. WOW. can you believe that shit? that's some crazy shit to say that you knew someone who was killed by a tiger that escaped the zoo. my sympathies for the victims, but my heart really goes out to the tiger. poor tiger. she was just doing what she does; she was being a tiger. my mom said, "i wonder if the tiger thought that something better awaited her over the enclosure." awww....poor tiger.
would you rather die on the table while you're getting plastic surgery or from complications from plastic surgery (like kanye's mom), or be mauled to death by a tiger on the loose. imagine the way it sounds if it was your friend.
"he died cuz of anesthesia complications when getting plastic surgery."
"a tiger busted out of the zoo and tore his ass up."
hmmmmm.....
benazir bhutto assassinated. that's some crazy shit. what will the ramifications be? we shall see. we live in crazy times in 2007 soon to be 08.
hillary or obama? hmmm....
in entertainment news:
-it still trips me out that britney spears shaved her head. that girl needs help. she's totally out of her mind! AND, she lost custody of her kids?! wow....but, can you imagine being her? living life in a fishbowl? it must be so surreal. hence why she seems to act like everything is a joke.....that girl has no idea that SHIT IS REAL! it's REALITY, BITCH!!
- it's britney, bitch.
- one of my guilty pleasures....i fucking love reality tv. i can't help it! i watched i love new york 2, shot at love with tila tequila, rock of love (season 2 is starting next week!), project runway, top chef. i think that's it.
happy holidays to those who read my blog and keep in touch with me. that would be GRACE, EVA, JOE. love you ladies!!
i think alice and maybe jenni drop in from time to time. if you ladies do, i'm sorry i've been bad at keeping in touch. as you can see, nothing too exciting is going on with me except for tigers, britney spears, and reality tv. i miss the mistresses.
once in a blue moon, maybe beth may even check my blog out. if you read this beth, thanks for the xmas card and i miss you!! i'll call you. PROMISE.
tiger escaping the sf zoo. WOW. can you believe that shit? that's some crazy shit to say that you knew someone who was killed by a tiger that escaped the zoo. my sympathies for the victims, but my heart really goes out to the tiger. poor tiger. she was just doing what she does; she was being a tiger. my mom said, "i wonder if the tiger thought that something better awaited her over the enclosure." awww....poor tiger.
would you rather die on the table while you're getting plastic surgery or from complications from plastic surgery (like kanye's mom), or be mauled to death by a tiger on the loose. imagine the way it sounds if it was your friend.
"he died cuz of anesthesia complications when getting plastic surgery."
"a tiger busted out of the zoo and tore his ass up."
hmmmmm.....
benazir bhutto assassinated. that's some crazy shit. what will the ramifications be? we shall see. we live in crazy times in 2007 soon to be 08.
hillary or obama? hmmm....
in entertainment news:
-it still trips me out that britney spears shaved her head. that girl needs help. she's totally out of her mind! AND, she lost custody of her kids?! wow....but, can you imagine being her? living life in a fishbowl? it must be so surreal. hence why she seems to act like everything is a joke.....that girl has no idea that SHIT IS REAL! it's REALITY, BITCH!!
- it's britney, bitch.
- one of my guilty pleasures....i fucking love reality tv. i can't help it! i watched i love new york 2, shot at love with tila tequila, rock of love (season 2 is starting next week!), project runway, top chef. i think that's it.
happy holidays to those who read my blog and keep in touch with me. that would be GRACE, EVA, JOE. love you ladies!!
i think alice and maybe jenni drop in from time to time. if you ladies do, i'm sorry i've been bad at keeping in touch. as you can see, nothing too exciting is going on with me except for tigers, britney spears, and reality tv. i miss the mistresses.
once in a blue moon, maybe beth may even check my blog out. if you read this beth, thanks for the xmas card and i miss you!! i'll call you. PROMISE.

3 Comments:
Holy update blitz batman! Yay! I got a shout out. I still read you all the time. You are doing much better on the update front than Grace!
Hope you had a good xmas and here's wishin' ya a good 2008. Hopefully it will hold more exciting things for me than 2007. I have a feeling I will end up back in J-town. I'm so freaking bored of the West I'm ready to gouge my eyes out with a pate knife. God, where's all the excitement that's supposed to come with "getting your shit together" clearly I need to get back to being an internatioal loafer. Fuck stability, I'm outtie.
My 10 year is coming in 2008. I wonder if I'll go. I wonder if they'll even be one..hmmmm
Hey Shannon! I watched Tila Tequila too. I don't get MTV, but I was at an overnight training, and they had a Tila Tequila marathon. (I think I filled my reality tv quota in one night.) Wow, that girl is crazy. I didn't think so until I saw how she danced with the stripper pole in front of the parents.
I still have yet to talk to my friend about your tattoo! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. I just haven't had a chance to meet up with him yet.
Happy new year!!!
Happy New Year! Baby, give me a call!
Post a Comment
<< Home