Wednesday, October 18, 2006

random pictures again

here are pictures of myself cuz i love looking at myself. really, i do.


here's my baby, wednesday, and i passed out together after she just came back from the vet. we love each other. actually, she doesn't give a fuck who she is near, just as long as it's a warm human body. i wonder if she'd mind if i was naked...



ask how many pictures of us we have driving cuz we spent most of the road trip in the car. that means TONS. here's me and my favorite person in the whole world.



remember the road trip? i bet you're wondering what the fuck is going on in this picture. and no, i'm not naked. is that me? we call it, OD-ing on narcissim for myspace. (or in this case, blogger) location: bathroom of Motel 6 in Salt Lake City, Utah. the mormons got to her.


more road trip pictures to come. 2 months overdue. sorry.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wait...what did the mormons do?

6:07 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Did you bash your head against the shower head or something?

7:11 AM  
Blogger Princess Inaka said...

I LOVE that picture. It could be taken in so many different ways. I'm going to steal it! It's amazing.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

great pictures...very artsy fartsy...i love em!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Princess Inaka said...

OH MY GOD!!! UPDATE WOMAN!! I need an update and a mailing address so that I can send you an xmas card.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home