Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i forgot...i had a very interesting conversation with one of my little girls, alexandria. she's the cutest little thing. she's chinese, and tends to accidentally call me "mommy" cuz i'm asian.

anyhoo...

me: someday, i hope to have a cute little girl just like you.
alexandria: you mean, when you're all grown up?
me: yeah...i'm not that grown up i guess, huh?
alexandria: yeah....not quite.

she's a 4 year old girl who's as cute as a button. it's funny the things that kids say.

i don't wanna grow up....

3 Comments:

Blogger Yoon said...

She sounds adorable! I wonder if I'll ever have kids that cute!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Princess Inaka said...

You must post a picture of the new hairdo!!!!
I'm dying to see it!

3:30 PM  
Blogger shan said...

joe, i see that you've ventured on home. i hope you're well. if you wanna see pics of the new do, you gotta look through my archives, dear...

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home