the speaking test
yesterday, we began our speaking test that we conduct at the end of each term. this is the first one for my new ichi-nensei students (first years). i test half the class (20 students) two at a time. these were some of my favorite answers.
me: I am from England. What nationality am I?
student: French!
me: I am from Portugal. What language do I speak?
student #2: New Zealander!
me: What are your hobbies?
student: GREAT!
stay tuned for day two answers....
me: I am from England. What nationality am I?
student: French!
me: I am from Portugal. What language do I speak?
student #2: New Zealander!
me: What are your hobbies?
student: GREAT!
stay tuned for day two answers....

2 Comments:
*cringe*
Wow.. I'm absolutely speechless...
I wish I could speak New Zealander... Wait.. I just went to the lu, so I guess I can. haha
(lu=slang for toilet in New Zealand speak)
Tim
Post a Comment
<< Home