HELLA
did any of you ever wonder where the word hella originated? it's time you know because gwen stefani even uses it and it's not a socal term.
it originated from the bay. and that's real. there's even an online dictionary that says the term originated in the bay area. NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. look up "origin of the word hella" and see what comes up.
too many people use that slang and claim it as their own when here is the proof of its origins. yaaaaaaaaaay!
um, why do i care? cuz...i'm hella bored.
word is bond.
it originated from the bay. and that's real. there's even an online dictionary that says the term originated in the bay area. NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. look up "origin of the word hella" and see what comes up.
too many people use that slang and claim it as their own when here is the proof of its origins. yaaaaaaaaaay!
um, why do i care? cuz...i'm hella bored.
word is bond.

4 Comments:
Hey Shan, I was HELLA happy when I received your care package today! Thank you so much! So the chocolate melted during the journey, but they're still good. I am sending your bday package very soon. Also, I stopped saying hella after endless teasing from So. Cal counterparts. Boo. Good luck with your kendo stuff!!!
I'm from SoCal and I still think HELLA sounds funny. But hey, it's not like we SoCal people don't have stupid-sounding slang of our own. I think the whole world likes to make fun of us for our valley girl accents. Like, whatever.
hella does sound funny....but, it's so effective when describing things. it just sums it all up into a stupid word that's not even a word. hella.
i love the word, "hella"! it's hella dope! go nor cal!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home