SEAL PUPS ARE GETTING THEIR HEADS BASHED IN...
i made a mistake. i got an email from the human society that seal harvest season began at dawn today.
it makes me so sad. i should stop eating meat. i've tried to spread the word, signed petitions, donated, emailed the prime minister in protest....what else can i do? i should probably try and contact the canadian embassy or something.
it bothers me. lots of things bother me. this world sucks ass.
it sucks even more because the church of scientology calls my house 3 times a day.
this world sucks.
it makes me so sad. i should stop eating meat. i've tried to spread the word, signed petitions, donated, emailed the prime minister in protest....what else can i do? i should probably try and contact the canadian embassy or something.
it bothers me. lots of things bother me. this world sucks ass.
it sucks even more because the church of scientology calls my house 3 times a day.
this world sucks.

1 Comments:
If it makes you feel any better, karma hit a boat of sealers yesterday. It sank and they all died. As I heard the story I tried to feel sad for them but I had a difficult time. Feel bad for their families but I really feel that mother nature is showing them who's boss. I wonder who is more responsible for the bloodshed, the people who kill the seals or the people who buy the coats that make the sealing industry profitable. Maybe one is more to blame than the other. If there was no money in sealing then no one would do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home