Saturday, April 01, 2006

welcome back, my baby boy


This is all that remains of my baby boy, Takeru. A wood box and a golden sticker with his name and mine.

And, his flossy collar.

It's weird to bring your best buddy home in a box. I don't even want to imagine how I'll take it when a loved human in my life passes.

I'm sad. Very sad. VERY VERY sad.

Time to pack for LA yet again....and again...and again...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi shan. it's lynds. so sorry to hear about takeru. you were a good mama to him though and you should be proud of that.

speaking of la...we are having a wedding reception down here july 8. another in san jose sept. 2. are you available? lemme know. lots of details to share. we're eloping to jamaica mon. (not kidding!)

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shan, my goodness. I'm glad I got a chance to read your blog to "catch up" with you. Girl...I'm so sorry about Takeru. Hang in there. Ninja sends his meows to you. Peace.

7:56 PM  
Blogger shan said...

hey lynds...thanks for reading my blog. i could probably make it to either of your receptions....let me know! eloping, huh? that's SUPER fresh!

beth, thanks for the condolances. we have to talk. miss you.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home