Thursday, February 16, 2006

okay...i'm over the sulk. i'm taking the weekend off. fuck it. free weekend for me.....and i will savor EVERY moment of it. what to do.....

i'll ponder how to make myself into a champion.

and grad school....

and clean my goddamn room.

should be quite nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger moneymelon said...

You alright now? I'd ditch my boyfriend and hang out with you.

Stickin' to your path is tough shit. Gambaru yo. NEVR GIVE UP DAIETO!!!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Girl, you know I'd be there if I weren't halfway across the world!! And what's this about not flying you down to LA anymore? What's going on with Kendo?

2:40 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

i would hang out with you too, shannon! too bad i never have free weekends and we're still a tad bit far away from each other. treat yourself to a nice meal and shopping!

3:01 PM  
Blogger shan said...

you girls are so sweet....thanks! i'm just being a big ol' baby....

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home