sweet freedom, baby
13 days.
13 days and counting.
It is official. It's in the budget for the All United States Kendo Federation. We WILL be flying to Los Angeles EVERY WEEKEND for practice starting Saturday, February 4th. Our first team practice is on February 5th. We have practice every weekend until the tournament, which is in December of this year. Yay. Last time, we only flew once a month...
In 13 days, my life will be officially over for a year. yay. And, as my boy kevin stated, my road to international kendo glory begins once again. I don't think I can top how I performed in the last worlds. We'll see.
Therefore, LET'S PARTY LIKE I'M GONNA DIE IN 13 DAYS!!!!!
13 days and counting.
It is official. It's in the budget for the All United States Kendo Federation. We WILL be flying to Los Angeles EVERY WEEKEND for practice starting Saturday, February 4th. Our first team practice is on February 5th. We have practice every weekend until the tournament, which is in December of this year. Yay. Last time, we only flew once a month...
In 13 days, my life will be officially over for a year. yay. And, as my boy kevin stated, my road to international kendo glory begins once again. I don't think I can top how I performed in the last worlds. We'll see.
Therefore, LET'S PARTY LIKE I'M GONNA DIE IN 13 DAYS!!!!!

1 Comments:
flying every weekend to practice kendo?! wowee! that is so cool. kick butt, shannon!
Post a Comment
<< Home