Thursday, January 26, 2006

here's the proof

alright...here are some of the few remaining pictures of me when i was blonde and had short hair. not many people can believe that the reason why i grew my hair out was because i fried it by going blonde. so, for those that didn't believe me, I TOLD YOU SO!! i was about 19 here, i think.





crazy, isn't it? i can't believe that was me...but, at least i could say that i did it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, i would have thought that picture would have been taken yesterday.

IS THAT TYSON!?! he looks so young.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

you look so cute with short blonde hair!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Aw, you make me want to cut my hair again!!!! Trying so hard not to...

8:04 AM  
Blogger moneymelon said...

Dang girl! I would have never guessed...Your hair looks great now btw. I like that dark red streak.
In other hair news, I just chopped mine off. I'm not sure whether I like it or not...

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home