Saturday, February 26, 2005

i copied grace

I will copy Grace, who copied Joe, and we're all going to be a happy family.

And, I will write using correct capitalization of letters this time.

You know, I've realized that most of our blogs are the same...some wittier than others. What's the deal?

Let's see...on with the listings.

What I like (in no specific order)
1) You, sometimes.
2) People who don't make airheady comments.
3) Checking my email
4) Winning...that's always nice.
5) Chocolate
6) Processed foods
7) Anything sweet
8) The smell of detergent
9) Things that smell nice
10) Hoodies...very sexy on guys
11) My friends
12) Family
13) nice people
14) fat babies
15) crunchy peanut butter
16) crunchy fires
17) crunchy things
18) sour patch watermelons
19) music videos
okay, this is getting boring...

Things I hate
1) You, sometimes
2) Airheady comments
3) ketchup
4) some seafood
5) Things that smell bad
6) When my socks I'm wearing get dirty
7) Wet socks
8) People that try too hard
9) liars..fake people
10) People who spell wrong or use bad grammar
11) People who take my space....who the fuck said you could use my armrest and put your arm on it?! (this happens in airplanes, movie theaters, class, you name it) Who the fuck said you can put your gross ass foot on my chair when you're sitting behind me in class?
12)Weak women...come on girls. Empower yourselves.
13) Flakers
14) When flakers say, "But, I never said that I'd go for sure."
15) My cat when he kicks up his litter
16) When people repeat themselves to me.
17) When I have to repeat myself to people.
18) When people don't remember my name.
19) When people pretend that they've never met you before. Mother fucker...I KNOW you remember me...thereby classifying them as fake people. see number 9.
20) Having to introduce myself for the umpteenth time to people that don't remember my name, or pretend that they don't. Therefore, they make me repeat myself. See number 17.
21) People with no social skills.
22) lint
23) cockroaches...fucking japan
24) nosy people
this is pretty dumb too

Phrases I hate hearing in Japan
1) "Can you use chopsticks?"
2) "Wow! You can use chopsticks very well!"
3) "So, where're you from in Japan? And, where 're you from from?"
4) "No."
5) "Are you married?"
6) "Is there thunder in America?"
7) "Is there sushi in America?"
8) "Is there * in America?" (substitute * with anything Japanese people want to stick there)
9) "Did you dye your hair?"
10) "Ehhhhh?" accompanied with a puppy dog head tilt.
11) "Wakaran."

Countries and places I've visited
1. Japan
2. Canada (does that count?)
3. Korea
4. Thailand
5. England
6. Scotland
7. France
8. has to be more than 10 states in the US....

Things I'd like to do before I die
1. See all of the world's greatest wonders.
2. Spoil my parents for putting up with me for being a teenager from hell
3. Ditto for sister
4. Sleep with a celebrity
5. Marry the man of my dreams while hating the institution of marriage
6. Not feel so conflicted.....like in number 5.
7. Become a vegetarian, or eat meat without feeling conflicted...
8. Be happy with my job
9. Be happy with my life
10. Win the US Championships just once...
11. Participate in three world kendo championships
12. I'd like to witness the people who have fucked me over in my life getting their karma.
13. I hope I can be a forgiving person before I die.
14. Become better at kendo.
15. Become better at snowboarding.
16. Be a better person

What I like in a guy
1. kindness
2. sense of humor
3. intelligence
4. wit
5. athleticism
6. height...I will admit
7. good driver
8. good with directions
9. cooks well
10. settled, established
11. educated
12. ambitious
13. down to earth
and this man exists where?

What I like in a friend
1. loyalty
2. kindness
3. honesty
4. tolerance

Phrases that I say often
1. "Fresh."
2. "Fuck......"
3. "Goddamn......"
4. anything that involves profanity
5. "I feel like stabbing him/her in the head."
6. "dude"
7. "duuuuuuuude"
8. "For sure, dude."
can't think of anything else.

Random facts about me
1. I remember cheating on a math test in kindergarten.
2. I love music with soul and often wish I was black. I'm a jigger.
3. I used to write poetry and do spoken word.
4. I won an art contest in 4th grade and won an encyclopedia set.
5. I like tomatoes, hate ketchup.
6. I'm like Ross on Friends, and tend to correct people with their grammar. Also, I inadvertantly edit people's emails to me.....your and you're are fucking different, idiots.
7. Most of the traumatic or scary movies I saw were all before the 3rd grade. Traumatized so much by Full Metal Jacket that the name "8-ball" was etched into my memory forever.
8. I like the crunchy fries.
9. I had ACL reconstructive surgery on my left knee when I was 17.
10. I have been playing kendo since I was 8.
11. Like grace, I used to like to torture ants. I used to pull them apart and stick them together using milk weed goop. So, sometimes, I'd stick another head on an ant's ass. I'm so sorry ants.
12. I'm afraid of heights.
13. The only thing that makes me scream or jump is a cockroach.
14. Myself, and some other nisei chicks, were picked on by the sansei and yonsei girls in our girl scout troop 1052 that consisted of all Japanese Americans. We know who ended up on top.
15. I love biting my nails and picking my cuticles.


How to win my heart
1. kindness
2. thoughtfulness
3. honesty
4. stuffed animals....god, i love 'em
5. being down to earth
6. last name Depp
7. first name Johnny

um...i can't think of anything else. sorry, grace. i'll add more later!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was reading all the past blogs I didn't get to read I stumbled across what you like in a guy and you say "good driver".

This is in what context? Racing good or "just obeys the laws and doesn't make you sick" type of good? This is since I am more of the latter, except I scare the living shiet out of everybody I give rides too.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home