a final plea
if you love me, you'd let me know. leave a comment or e-mail me, and you'll get a gold star for making my day brighter! yay!! hurray for love, happiness, and peace on earth!
(thanks grace for always showing that you care! hugs for you!!)
the rest of you selfish viewers can go to hell.
desperation calls for desperate meaures. tea anyone?
(thanks grace for always showing that you care! hugs for you!!)
the rest of you selfish viewers can go to hell.
desperation calls for desperate meaures. tea anyone?

3 Comments:
For a gold star, I'll leave a comment whenever I get a chance! Nothing better than tea in the afternoon on a cold day...in hell! Mwa ha ha ha. Back to my indentured servitude.
mmmmm.... Shannon's cream stew.... But you are going to HAVE to do something about that cat's farts!!
aww come on. I didn't see your blog till today. But I'll leave a message anyways though it is 5 months late........
Tim
Post a Comment
<< Home