I am mean
alright, it is confirmed. i am a mean person. i don't know why i feel compelled to bag on my supervisor so much.....but, i just can't help it. it's like honey to pooh-san. (they call winnie the pooh that here)
i came in this morning and i couldn't fight the urge.....must....hold......back......can't.......do it.......
for godsakes.....CAN SOMEONE GET THIS WOMAN A FASHION CONSULTANT, PLEASE?
why do i care? what does this woman's clothes have to do with me? what does her running around the goddamn office have to do with me? i dunno.....i feel it is my duty to tell her that she's an idiot who dresses bad. that's all. i mean, what kind of idiot exerts unnecessary energy to run from the back of the classroom, to the front of the classroom FOR NO APPARENT REASON? why do i care? cuz i can hear her STOMPING EVERYWHERE. so, ignore it, you say. okay....fine. however, i can't stand having her stand next to me and wait for me to hand her half of the stack of papers to distribute to the class. i feel her energy going "hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry" cuz as soon as i give it to her, there she goes RUNNING in the classroom. i just don't get it.
why am i so mean, you ask. well, this is my reply. i ask you to spend over 12 months with this woman and see if you don't start making fun of her. that is a challenge that i invite any of you skeptics to take on.
yesterday, i went out to lunch with some of the old ladies to a french restaurant. pretty good time. just debated and bagged on japan the whole time, and how fucking stupid and retarded japanese people are.
i thank my lucky stars i wasn't born here. if i was, i'm sure i'd be the one running endlessly with no goal in sight but to be the best drone that i can be.
japanese women should wear a shirt that says, (and please imagine all of the following said in the cutest, minnie mouse voice you could every conjure up! for your enjoyment!)
I AM JAPANESE. I AM EASY. I LOVE FOREIGN DICK. I AM DUMB. I MAKE YOU OBENTO. I RUN EVERYWHERE SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW I AM WORKING VERY HARD. I POUR YOU TEA. I DRAG MY FEET WHEN I WALK. I LIKE TO WALK PIGEON TOED AND WOBBLE IN STILETTO HEELS SO IT LOOKS THAT I'VE BEEN FUCKED REAL HARD. I LOVE TO LOOK DUMB AND HELPLESS BECAUSE MEN THINK IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII (CUTE). I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN I WHINE LIKE A BABY....IT SO CUTE!! KAWAI!! I CAN WIN THE WORLD'S CUTEST AND MOST DUMB WOMAN AWARD! WHEN MY HUSBAND TELLS ME TO STAY HOME, I LISTEN. WHEN MY HUSBAND HITS ME, I BEG FOR MORE. (please, sir. may i have another?) I FOUND PICTURES OF MY HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER YOUNGER WOMAN THAT DAY HE SAID HE WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP......OH, WELL. I GOTTA MAKE HIS OBENTO BEFORE HE HITS ME. UM....DO YOU HAVE THUNDER IN AMERICA? LOOOOOOOOOVE (i say while giggling like a 5 year old girl)...hehehe...THAT IS WHEN MY HUSBAND GRUNTS, "MAKE ME FOOD....AND SUCK MY DICK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT." OOOOOOOOOOOH...MY HUSBAND WENT TO THAILAND ON A BUSINESS TRIP. WHEN WE HAD SEX A LITTLE WHILE AFTERWARDS, I STARTED TO GET THESE STRANGE BUMPS ON MY SPECIAL FLOWER. I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE AND WHERE THEY CAME FROM? HA! I WOULDN'T KNOW CUZ THEY DON'T TEACH ME THIS AT SCHOOL. THEY TEACH ME TO POUR TEA AND SMILE. I SO CUTE! OH! GOTTA RUN TO ....TO......I DUNNO....GOTTA RUN THOUGH! RUN RUN RUN! ME SO HORNY! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!! SUCKY SUCKY BABY!
phew...that felt better. that's gotta be a pretty big t-shirt to fit all that on, huh?
i came in this morning and i couldn't fight the urge.....must....hold......back......can't.......do it.......
for godsakes.....CAN SOMEONE GET THIS WOMAN A FASHION CONSULTANT, PLEASE?
why do i care? what does this woman's clothes have to do with me? what does her running around the goddamn office have to do with me? i dunno.....i feel it is my duty to tell her that she's an idiot who dresses bad. that's all. i mean, what kind of idiot exerts unnecessary energy to run from the back of the classroom, to the front of the classroom FOR NO APPARENT REASON? why do i care? cuz i can hear her STOMPING EVERYWHERE. so, ignore it, you say. okay....fine. however, i can't stand having her stand next to me and wait for me to hand her half of the stack of papers to distribute to the class. i feel her energy going "hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry" cuz as soon as i give it to her, there she goes RUNNING in the classroom. i just don't get it.
why am i so mean, you ask. well, this is my reply. i ask you to spend over 12 months with this woman and see if you don't start making fun of her. that is a challenge that i invite any of you skeptics to take on.
yesterday, i went out to lunch with some of the old ladies to a french restaurant. pretty good time. just debated and bagged on japan the whole time, and how fucking stupid and retarded japanese people are.
i thank my lucky stars i wasn't born here. if i was, i'm sure i'd be the one running endlessly with no goal in sight but to be the best drone that i can be.
japanese women should wear a shirt that says, (and please imagine all of the following said in the cutest, minnie mouse voice you could every conjure up! for your enjoyment!)
I AM JAPANESE. I AM EASY. I LOVE FOREIGN DICK. I AM DUMB. I MAKE YOU OBENTO. I RUN EVERYWHERE SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW I AM WORKING VERY HARD. I POUR YOU TEA. I DRAG MY FEET WHEN I WALK. I LIKE TO WALK PIGEON TOED AND WOBBLE IN STILETTO HEELS SO IT LOOKS THAT I'VE BEEN FUCKED REAL HARD. I LOVE TO LOOK DUMB AND HELPLESS BECAUSE MEN THINK IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII (CUTE). I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN I WHINE LIKE A BABY....IT SO CUTE!! KAWAI!! I CAN WIN THE WORLD'S CUTEST AND MOST DUMB WOMAN AWARD! WHEN MY HUSBAND TELLS ME TO STAY HOME, I LISTEN. WHEN MY HUSBAND HITS ME, I BEG FOR MORE. (please, sir. may i have another?) I FOUND PICTURES OF MY HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER YOUNGER WOMAN THAT DAY HE SAID HE WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP......OH, WELL. I GOTTA MAKE HIS OBENTO BEFORE HE HITS ME. UM....DO YOU HAVE THUNDER IN AMERICA? LOOOOOOOOOVE (i say while giggling like a 5 year old girl)...hehehe...THAT IS WHEN MY HUSBAND GRUNTS, "MAKE ME FOOD....AND SUCK MY DICK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT." OOOOOOOOOOOH...MY HUSBAND WENT TO THAILAND ON A BUSINESS TRIP. WHEN WE HAD SEX A LITTLE WHILE AFTERWARDS, I STARTED TO GET THESE STRANGE BUMPS ON MY SPECIAL FLOWER. I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE AND WHERE THEY CAME FROM? HA! I WOULDN'T KNOW CUZ THEY DON'T TEACH ME THIS AT SCHOOL. THEY TEACH ME TO POUR TEA AND SMILE. I SO CUTE! OH! GOTTA RUN TO ....TO......I DUNNO....GOTTA RUN THOUGH! RUN RUN RUN! ME SO HORNY! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!! SUCKY SUCKY BABY!
phew...that felt better. that's gotta be a pretty big t-shirt to fit all that on, huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home