um....photos
I'm still trying to figure out how to add more than one picture to each stupid blog. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE? I'M USING FLICKR WITH MAC. if that makes any sense....i'm such a computer idiot. PLEASE HELP ME. Plus, I'm just trying to add something a little more visually stimulating.
This is a picture of my chubby wubby nephew. His name is Kailan Kazuya Chao. Everytime I feel down, I just look at his pictures and squeal cuz he's so damn cute!
He looks like a buddha here.....rub his tummy and make a wish!
Either that, or he's the asian version of the Pillsbury doughboy. Just put a chef hat on the kid!
This is a picture of my chubby wubby nephew. His name is Kailan Kazuya Chao. Everytime I feel down, I just look at his pictures and squeal cuz he's so damn cute!
He looks like a buddha here.....rub his tummy and make a wish!
Either that, or he's the asian version of the Pillsbury doughboy. Just put a chef hat on the kid!


1 Comments:
he's so cute! =)
thursday is good for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home