Wednesday, June 21, 2006

pity party for 1 please...

can't seem to shake the negative energy i generated from sunday.

it KILLS me that i can't find one of my socks. and it's my FAVORITE pair. sigh....i HATE that. i hate dirty socks and losing socks. pet peeve of mine. where the hell can they possibly go?

my chiropractor guy is soooo cute. but, while i was getting massaged, i couldn't help but think of the most embarrassing things that could possibly happen to a person while receiving a massage. i wonder if people have farted while getting one cuz they're too relaxed.....or, i'm POSITIVE that men get boners cuz i've heard that one before. hmmm...

only grace comments on my blog. i love you, grace. (meaning, the rest of you who anonymously read my blog and don't let me know, you suck) cuz i'm an attention whore right now. SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!!!!

i know only grace will comment to that one. love you, grace.

hahaha....

I LOVE LIME GREEN!!!! one of my fav colors.

mood: ew
background music: the dark of the matinee-franz ferdinand

4 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Shannon, I love you too! And I miss you. We need to set up a Skype date or something! Email me!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Yoon said...

I believe in you Rei, stay...INTENSE!

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H. Lawrence

5:23 PM  
Blogger shan said...

and who the fuck is this?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home