let's slap some teenagers
let's see. i hate fridays. fridays should be great. why? cuz it's the end of a goddamn long week! but, why do i hate fridays? well, hmmm.....let's see. because of ONE CERTAIN CLASS.
let me talk about the infamous class 1F. this class is supposed to be the smartest of them all, but alas, it is not this year. this is a bunch of girls with a bad attitude problem. there are students in this class that i fucking hate, and i will name them. first, there's Tae. she sits in seat number 3. fucking bitch. i wish i could just make the little girl cry and tell her she really ain't shit and that she's as dumb as rocks. i know i know.....these girls are only 16ish. well, they're in the midst of adolescence. they suck. they're angry girls. my other classes are full of really cute "genki" girls. oh, let me knock my cat down off this desk. hold up. fucking takeru.
then, there's megumi, who sits next to tae in seat number 9, i believe. she just follows tae. in seat number six sits lovely Yuuki. i'm telling you, this girl looks DEAD ON like the girl in the animation, "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" or in English, "Spirited Away". if this character were in the flesh, she'd be lovely miss Yuuki in seat number six. I just hate this girl's face. Her attitude stinks.
Lovely Natsumi sits in seat 17 or 18. She can participate at times. But, she just has a bad face too. She doesn't want to be there sometimes. I had to wake her up in class this one time that I had to teach that class alone. I wanted to fucking slap the whore. Fucking bitch.
Lovely Natsumi's friend is the husky voiced Mami. I'd kill to punch the girl in the face. She has braces too. Her voice is just unusually deep. Bad attitude.
I don't hate a class as much as I hate this class. All these girls, and maybe 3 more set the tone and attitude. They suck. I hope that in the course of their miserable, pathetic lives, they are put into a position similar to mine and realize how difficult it is to be a teacher and feel bad for their behavior when they were in their freshman year in my oral communications class.
fuck this class. fuck 1F. they ain't shit. i'm going clubbing tomorrow night and i'm going to dance the night away.
i wish that i could let takeru out more on the balcony, but i only let him out at night so that my neighbors don't see him. at night time is when the green beetles like to fly around. he loves to catch them and bring them in. greeeeeeaaaaaat. fantabulous. i saw him chompin down on one earlier. nice. well, i guess he shouldn't be too hungry then cuz those suckers are big.
i'm going to have fun tomorrow night. i shall report bag after my fabulous night of dancing. aur revoir.
let me talk about the infamous class 1F. this class is supposed to be the smartest of them all, but alas, it is not this year. this is a bunch of girls with a bad attitude problem. there are students in this class that i fucking hate, and i will name them. first, there's Tae. she sits in seat number 3. fucking bitch. i wish i could just make the little girl cry and tell her she really ain't shit and that she's as dumb as rocks. i know i know.....these girls are only 16ish. well, they're in the midst of adolescence. they suck. they're angry girls. my other classes are full of really cute "genki" girls. oh, let me knock my cat down off this desk. hold up. fucking takeru.
then, there's megumi, who sits next to tae in seat number 9, i believe. she just follows tae. in seat number six sits lovely Yuuki. i'm telling you, this girl looks DEAD ON like the girl in the animation, "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" or in English, "Spirited Away". if this character were in the flesh, she'd be lovely miss Yuuki in seat number six. I just hate this girl's face. Her attitude stinks.
Lovely Natsumi sits in seat 17 or 18. She can participate at times. But, she just has a bad face too. She doesn't want to be there sometimes. I had to wake her up in class this one time that I had to teach that class alone. I wanted to fucking slap the whore. Fucking bitch.
Lovely Natsumi's friend is the husky voiced Mami. I'd kill to punch the girl in the face. She has braces too. Her voice is just unusually deep. Bad attitude.
I don't hate a class as much as I hate this class. All these girls, and maybe 3 more set the tone and attitude. They suck. I hope that in the course of their miserable, pathetic lives, they are put into a position similar to mine and realize how difficult it is to be a teacher and feel bad for their behavior when they were in their freshman year in my oral communications class.
fuck this class. fuck 1F. they ain't shit. i'm going clubbing tomorrow night and i'm going to dance the night away.
i wish that i could let takeru out more on the balcony, but i only let him out at night so that my neighbors don't see him. at night time is when the green beetles like to fly around. he loves to catch them and bring them in. greeeeeeaaaaaat. fantabulous. i saw him chompin down on one earlier. nice. well, i guess he shouldn't be too hungry then cuz those suckers are big.
i'm going to have fun tomorrow night. i shall report bag after my fabulous night of dancing. aur revoir.

1 Comments:
Yo Shan! Just giving you a shout out! I'm back online (no thanks to YahooBB. They took TWO WEEKS to set up my account!). Thanks for the CD; I'm listening to it right now!
Post a Comment
<< Home